Now that Thanksgiving is over, it is time to focus on CHRISTMAS!! Picking out that perfect gift for someone can sometimes be tricky…..we are here to help. We have listed gifts from all price ranges that would be greatly appreciated by all!
1. Candles *always a great gift for neighbors, host or stockings*
2. Coffee Table Books *there is no such thing as too many coffee table books*
3. Pillows *perfect for kids graduating who need to spruce up their first “grown-up” place*
4. Lamps *a nice lamp (or pair) is an unexpected, but a MUCH appreciated gift*
5. Artwork *a piece they will have a lifetime and remind them of you*
Thanksgiving is next week, and I am sure you are running around try get all your ducks in a row. Let us help you get inspired/motivated to have a gorgeous table for your loved ones! The options are endless with sources such as Pinterest, magazines, and blogs these days. Here are a few ideas that spoke to us, and we hope they speak to you as well.
1. When buying pumpkins for halloween, think about selecting unique pumpkins/gourds to reuse for Thanksgiving
2. I love the idea of using table runners as placemats
3. Once again….reuse small pumpkins for place tags (try spray painting them gold for a little spunk)
4. Use natural elements from your yard. I love the mixture of magnolia leaves and pinecones, and notice the fall leaves as place tags (names written on the leaves in a gold paint pen will add the perfect, personal touch)
5. Love anything that involves feathers….mix them in if you dare!
6. Cabbages are an inexpensive idea for centerpieces. The colors and textures of the leaves add an unique element to the table
7. If you are wanting simple, classic with a pop of color…..this is perfect!
Happy Thanksgiving from Webb Marsteller
We just received new pieces from Stephanie that are unlike any of her pieces before. The figures are oil, oil pastel and oil wash. The small abstracts are oil, colored pencil and oil pastel. Both are on Italian paper with hand deckled edges which float in a matted frame. They are stunning pieces to stand alone or in a collection!
There are more pieces of artwork that are not pictured. Feel free to call with any questions.