Cocktails and bar carts… it doesn’t get much better than that!
We thought we would share our favorite summer cocktail to get you in the spirit for bar cart shopping.
We hope you enjoy!!
- 30 large fresh mint leaves
- 4 thick slices fresh watermelon, seeds and rind removed
- 10 ounces light rum, such as Bacardi
- 1/2 cup simple syrup
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lime juice (3 limes)
- Sprigs of mint and spears of watermelon, for serving
- Use a mortar and pestle to mash the mint leaves you can add a little sugar to help break up the leaves and get the oils from the mint extracted.
- Remove and discard the rind and seeds of the watermelon. Place the watermelon, rum, simple syrup and lime juice in a blender and blend until smooth. Stir to get the froth to go down.
- Put the mashed mint into a large pitcher and add in the watermelon mixture. Stir to combine the mint with the juice.
- Place ice cubes in 6 glasses and pour the mojito mixture into the glasses. Garnish with sprigs of fresh mint and spears of watermelon.
Chandeliers are an important, finishing touch to any space you are creating!
Most of the time your chandelier is the focal point of the room. With this being said, be sure to select the right scale and design for the room. More importantly, have fun with your selection!
We thought we would help get you inspired by posting images of several chandeliers we have in our showroom…